Typical Day in Role:
• Resolve L1 and triage L2/3 users issues directed at the GOCT Procurement Technology Team
• Leverage analytical skills to investigate user data to support continuous improvement and innovation in the issue resolution process
• Capability to document, develop and test solutions within a complex and demanding environment.
• Efficiently support the integration of new systems, programs, and applications with business operations
• Work with Procurement Technology and Enterprise Architecture teams to ensure consistency in Design and implementation of solutions/change requests across impacted line(s) of business (LOBs)
• Gather requirements, configuration, architecture, design, and technique choices to internal and external audiences to provide necessary support to Business Analysts where required
• Adhere to industry best practices to support the gathering, documentation, design, testing, implementation and support of a solution
• Leverage expertise in the source to pay / settle (S2P/S2S) lifecycle including understanding and basic experience working with ERP’s to provide support to the solutioning process of issue tickets raised by the business
• Document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces and applications interfaces.
• Provide guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), learning documents for the purpose of onboarding existing and new users to the new application(s).
• Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst
2. 5+ years of experience with S2S and P2P Solutions, Coupa/similar procurement (i.e., Icertis Contract Lifecycle Management), Data management tools, SAP CoWorks, BI reporting solutions within Procurement, Third Party Risk Management or in a related industry
3. Experience in application support, incident resolution processes and ticketing tool management
4. Experience in triaging technical user issues within large, complex environments
5. Experience with MS Office tools (ie: MS Excel) to mine/analyse data and ability to execute vlookups/pivot tables at minimum
• Experience in business system application design, development and/or installation considered a strong asset
• Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements preferably in the Finance & Banking Industry is a strong asset
• Experience in working with analytical/reporting tools (ie: Power BI, Tableau)
• Knowledge of system integration solutions within a complex, multi-directional environment
• Skills in writing business as well as technical requirements, use cases, wireframing, Data mapping and system process mapping.
• Working knowledge of industry technology trends and best practices related to system interoperability
• Knowledge of cloud/cloud-based offerings, especially Software as a Service (SaaS); knowledge of Azure, AWS highly desirable
• Strong ability to support internal end-user proficiency and communication skills toward facilitating meetings interacting with end users and stakeholders
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field is an asset