Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration :6 months
The candidate should have had exposure to financial markets / risk management projects. A solid background or education in mathematical or quantitative sciences is a definite plus.
The candidate must have familiarity with:
• Financial Risk Management concepts, including but not limited to Market, Credit, Operational, Enterprise and Product Risk
• Methodologies and measures used for regulatory risk reporting
• Statistical analysis and data inference
• Business Intelligence tools like Qlik, PowerBI and/or Tableau
• Investment trading operations (desired but not a must have)
Risk BA role description:
• Perform requirements stakeholder analysis to identify impacted or influencing groups and stakeholders
• Develop plans and accurate estimates for completion of requirements, continuously improving the level of detail and accuracy of estimates
• Identify and rationalize business processes through simplification of the risk reporting process.
• Own the end-to-end analysis including requirement gathering, source to target data transformations, establishing thorough documentation and building controls related to the integrity of risk data.
• Provide insights, analysis and expertise in all aspects of data management and data quality.
• Prioritize requirements, analyze and document scope of the business solution
• Verify requirements for quality and validate requirements with the impacted stakeholders