Typical Day in Role:
• Prepare business requirement documents, analyze data, and access processes and procedures to deliver recommendations.
• Working with Identity Access teams in implementing security controls to protect them.
• Collaborate with various business lines, IT support functions and IS&C Control functions.
• Ensure a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge
• Build and maintain reporting dashboards to facilitate regular monitoring by GIAM management team using Power BI application.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Automate processes so Scripting knowledge is a must.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 3-5+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst
2. 3-5+ years of hands-on Power BI experience for reporting and analytics
3. 3-5+ years of Scripting experience to automate processes (any programming language but Python preferred)
4. Working experience in performing business requirement documents, process workflows, use cases, data analytics and preparing communications.
5. Hands-on experience with the Microsoft suite of applications (i.e.: Visio, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Spanish speaking is an asset
• Banking/FI experience
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required.