Job Posting Title: Business Analyst
Location Address: Toronto, ON (WFH)
Contract Duration: 4/19 (6 months)
Number of Positions: 1 Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Global Procurement Services – Oversees the Third-Party Arrangement that the bank undertakes. Anything related with any supplier is initiated or managed by Global Procurement Services.
Team: Looks after end to end process that the procurement team undertakes. Both business and technologies that are used to acquire and engage/develop relations with suppliers. Team builds procedures, and build the technologies that are used.
Project: Project and On-going Initiatives.
Support the CDIC Resolution Project, and other Global Procurement Initiatives. CIDC Audit Resolution – Regulatory finding – required to ensure suppliers have ‘Living will Clause’ in agreement. Implementation is required for the business processes to ensure legal language is in contracts that are required to have this clause. In relation to testing, ensure that the language is available, and testing is required to develop this.
Resource may be required to work for other initiatives outside of CIDC, support business analysis on capturing processes via developing process maps and writing business procedures.
Reason for request: Project and Additional workload
Candidate Value Proposition: Opportunity to work for an enterprise organization – Global Procurement Initiatives has exposure to entire organization – entire population is using a supplier which requires a third-party relationship. Risk and Regulation is one of the single biggest motivators of capital spend in the banks.
Typical Day in Role:
– Support business analysis on capturing processes via developing process maps and writing business procedures
– Anything that is developed to resolve initiatives, creating what the process looks like anytime any process development is completed.
– Specialization with stakeholders, internal audit team, other control functions with organizations.
– This is a project scope, variance day to day – once the procedures are developed, role becomes more of change management, communication activities.
– Development of artifacts, procedures.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3-5 Years Procurement Legal Background, and or Regulatory Audit Background
2) 3-5 Years Analyst Experience – process development capabilities and background.
3) 3-5 Years Microsoft Office Suite Experience – Including Visio
4) Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
Soft Skills Required:
- Detail Oriented
Degrees: Bachelor's degree in a business, technical, or a related field
Candidate Review & Selection:
• 1-2 Step Process: Microsoft Teams Interview • Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP