Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 5/17 – 9/17/21 – 4 months, possibility of extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Team supports any money laundering in technology from a project aspect. 3 main areas within this group, Strategy and Architecture, Development and QA which support AML Value steam, and Planning Controls/Process groups.
Project: Support AML PCMLTFA Project on Canadian Banking Side – supporting business, understanding of requirements, working with delivery teams, test groups in order to deliver project. Looking for someone who can look support business lines in definition of requirements of solution and project delivery – Relationship analysis and business management.
Candidate Value Proposition:
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is a Self-Starter enjoys challenging expectations, exiting and interesting work. This role will introduce the selected candidate to the right contacts, and exposure to partner with the right relationships. This role will also provide the ability to make an impact, get recognition in delivery and satisfaction in the business. This is also a growing area within the bank.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5-8 Years Business Analysis/Technical Experience – ability to translate business requirements
2) 5 Years Minimum – Relevant Experience in AML within a Technology Environment – Agile/Scrum Experience.
3) 5-8+ Years – Strong understanding of Project Delivery Lifecycle (Agile and Waterfall)
4) Excellent Communication, Facilitations, and Project Management Skills/Experience
1) Oracle Mantis Experience
2) JIRA or other documenting tools Experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Independent Contributor
3) Negotiation Skills
Degrees: Bachelor’s in technology, Finance or a related field