Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Interpret the regulatory requirement and provide analytical solutions.
•Translate the business solutions into technical requirement, i.e. write business requirements.
•Support the implementation process, and provide seamless communication with technology developers.
•Create test plan including the test scenarios and sample data to support the testing scenarios.
• Perform the testing across the entire testing cycle to ensure business requirements are met.
• Identify issues and propose solutions.
• Analyze the test result and communicate the result to senior management.
• Document procedures, control processes, and policies relevant to internal controls.
• Continuously improve understanding of subject matter relating to Counterparty Credit Risk monitoring and Basel III RWA / capital calculations
• 10+ years for senior years of related work experience, preferably in a financial institution.
• Strong knowledge with financial products, specifically possessing knowledge of derivatives (OTC) as well as SFT.
• Strong Experience working with BASEL III and OSFI CAR Guideline.
• Strong Experience with CCR, CCR Capital (CEM, SA-CCR) is a MUST.
• Experience on BCAR.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, VBA, SQL, Database Concepts.
• Advanced Python programming experience.
• Participation in mid-scale/large IT development projects, with hands-on experience in conducting testing.
•Strong capability of writing business requirement and test plans.
• Strong capability of creating mock-up data required to test the pre-specified cases
• Broad understanding of risk management methodologies.
• Experience in using work tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, HPQC) would be an advantage.
• Experience in an Agile and fast-paced environment
•Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills with a solution oriented attitude
•Self-motivated and take ownership
• Good self-organization skills including planning, scheduling, managing priorities and meeting deadlines
•Good oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to function effectively within a team, and work with multiple stakeholders
• Curios, dynamic, focused, proactive, detail-oriented
Educational Requirements/Professional Certifications:
•Advanced university degree, preferably in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Engineering.
•CFA, FRM, PRM designation or working towards one of those or similar ones would be an asset