Typical Day in Role
• Ensure the end to end process is fully analyzed and documented which include all delivery channels, affected processing units and technologies
• Ensure that requirements are clearly, accurately and thoroughly documented and understood for both system changes and/or process changes and that there is value and consistency added to the user and customer experience. Experience must include both Waterfall and Agile.
• Assist in creation of Business Cases and cost/benefit analysis to ensure quantitative and qualitative benefits are achieved.
• Manage timely and accurate delivery of tasks for assigned projects through all stages of the project life cycle from concept to implementation. E.g., scope work effort, track task to a project plan, map process flows, document requirements/stories, liaise with Business, Development and Vendors, Test Validation/Defect mitigation, Communication plan execution, etc., ensuring that the Senior Manager and/or Project lead are kept informed of all unresolved issues, other areas of concern and any other deviations from plans through timely and well documented reporting.
• Activities include; cost/benefit analysis, data analysis, impact analysis, process analysis, preparing detailed documentation of requirements for systems/process changes, and preparation of instructions/training material for users.
• Ability to perform project management tasks including the creation and monitoring of project plans and tasks to drive the delivery of the project to successful implementation
• Manage work and tasks with Development and other stakeholders and ensures system requirements are realized.
• Develops, maintain and enhances relationships with management within service, product, development and delivery areas in the execution of projects.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 10 Years’ experience as a Business Analyst in an IT environment
• 5 Years’ experience of work experience in a financial services industry
• 2-3 Years’ experience utilizing SQL
• 2-3 Years’ experience MS Project, MS Office and MS Visio
• Prior Power BI experience
• Prior experience working with a Wealth Planning project
• Prior experience working on a roll out of a software with a large company
• Demonstrate effective leadership skills, including the ability to assume end-to-end ownership on behalf of the Product Owner during project execution, knowing when to assume responsibility for the related project deliverables, or seek approval.
• Strong verbal and business writing skills: with the ability to communicate effectively with different audiences and levels: – e.g. Channel management; developers and management; internal business clients, and external vendors.
Degrees or certifications:
• Associate’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required