Automation Test Lead
Typical Day in Role:
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Write moderate to complex code/ scripts to test systems.
• Design, develop and maintain a modular, extensible, and reusable test automation framework to enable continuous testing in an agile environment.
• Work closely with Team Lead, Software Testing, providing team and project status updates, escalating issues as needed (e.g., resourcing, training, etc.)
• Develop coding standards and testing approaches, enhance existing testing framework, and research/ implement new testing methodologies to best complement tech stack/ assets for the team.
• Work closely with Product Owner/ BSA to determine near-term and future plans for the team.
• Collaborate with Delivery Lead to plan milestones, successfully execute software delivery, and escalate issues as needed
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of demonstrated hands-on and in-depth Test Automation experience
– testing on both web and mobile applications
3) 2+ years’ recent experience with API testing – preferably using Postman
1) Experience within an FI
2) Experience with NFT testing using Locust
3) Automaton Test Lead experience – as role requires minimal hand holding
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills with ability to influence decision making across stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to lead team members with differing opinions and levels of experience
• Project management skills to map and execute short-term and long-term plans for the team
• Effective organization, planning, and time management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred