Job Posting Title: Automation Test Lead
Contract Duration: 04/19/2021 to 10/31/2021 6 months + extension
FTE: Possibly, closer to 2 year tenure.
Location Address: WFH- Toronto, ON
Number of Positions: 1
???????Typical Hours: 9-5
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary: This initiative is for setting up a data platform to land and ingest all source data that is required for finance and risk applications.
Business group: This is OCR / Document Processing & Retrieval Group.
Responsible for the ongoing set up, development and support of the technical testing software/hardware framework to enable testing and automation across current and future technical testing areas; functional UI, services
Must have skills:
- 3 + years working in a Test Lead Automation capacity in agile delivery model
- 5+ years working as an Automation Tester (with manual testing experience as well)
- 3+ years of hands on automation testing, creating scripts/frameworks with QTP/UFT using hybrid framework
- 3+ years of experience using Selenium, testNG or similar technology, using Cucumber BDD or TDD framework.
- 2+ years of experience providing reports on test execution and test automation status'.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with backend testing (verification of backend files, Database and batch testing)
Nice to have skills:
1. Optical character recognition (OCR)
2. 2+ years of experience using PEGA and Captiva integration
Soft Skills: – Strong communication skills – written & verbal
Education: – Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent Interview Process: 1 Step Process: 1 interview with Manager (potential 2nd round) – Interviews to take place ASAP
1 Step Process:
1 interview with Manager with situational question and 1 Manager with technical questions Scotiabank will review any requests for accommodations put forward by Suppliers