Job Title: Analyst/ Developer
Duration: 9 months
Location: British Columbia
Story Behind the Need:
Business Group: Automotive Finance and Indirect Lending Solutions is seeking an experienced Analyst/Developer to support the Automotive Finance Business line within the bank to convert existing applications and add functionality for new applications. The Analyst/Developer will be working closely with Customers to translate their needs into the applications.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of the modernization of existing applications as well as greenfield application development. The candidate will also be working with the latest technologies such as .NET, C# and Cloud based technologies.
Typical Day in Role:
• Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
• Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training.
• Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
• Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. Experience with Microsoft Tools – C#, .NET and Visual Studio (5+ years of experience)
2. Web Development (5+ years of experience)
3. Web Services (5+ years of experience)
4. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Nice to Have Skills:
– FI/Banking Industry Experience
– Experience/Knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
2 Step Process:
– Phone Screening
– 1 In-Person Interview with Hiring Manager & Technical Analyst