Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 6/7– 1-year contract
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Group manages all systems and applications that are used in Wealth Management. Such as client services applications to sales applications.
This team is an Agile Project Team, work with labs that continuously roll out new features, platforms. Team is responsible for change management and implementation.
Project: Major Initiatives that require additional support for development of training and support materials. This role is not involved in the facilitation element of training. It will be focused on content development – user guides, job aids, demonstration videos, recorded webinars, elearning. Experience with training authoring software (Camtasia) and technical/system training desired.
Candidate Value Proposition:
Exposure and experience with multiple applications, and to Wealth Management environment. Great work environment, opportunity to take personal ownership of deliverables. Agile work environment therefore exposure to agile project methodology.
Typical Day in Role:
– Design and development experience – working alongside Change Manager to determine any changes that is coming and execute.
– Will be required to create Job Aids, Reference Guides, Demo Videos, authorizing tools for E-learning.
– Be able to identify good training (approach), training solutions, and ability to develop them.
– Meeting heavy, needs to be able to balance their time and prioritize.
– Working on lab releases
– Along the course of the year, multiple initiatives will be worked on
– Be prepared to pivot, agile environment.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3-5 years' Experience having Designed and Developed training materials – such as user guides, job aids, demonstration videos, eLearning.
2) Experience with Camtasia – or other authoring software, and technical/system training
3) 3-5 years of Experience Microsoft Office Experience
4) Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written
1) Wealth Management Background or FI
2) Experience with Technical Writing
3) Experience with launching an application/system/desktop tool from a training experience.
Soft Skills Required:
1) Independent worker & Team Player, comfortable to ask questions in meetings.
3) Time Management
4) Adaptability and Flexibility – Agile Environment
5) Sense of Humour
Degrees: Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Adult Education or related field and/or related practical experience