Typical Day in Role
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to validate and align business, functional and technical specifications
• Execute on parameter and configuration changes related to business managed application
• Champion good testing practices with quality system configuration
• Interact and liaise with cross functional teams including Information Technology, project teams and business stakeholders in the delivery of system enhancements
• Update and manage product backlog related to system changes
• Update business and technical documents related to system enhancements
• Actively participate in and facilitate user acceptance testing on system changes
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
• Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Technical Analyst
• 3+ years’ experience with system configuration and system testing required
• 3+ years’ experience working with business managed applications/ Third Party Risk Management systems (at least one of the following: Coupa or Coupa Risk Assess, Archer, Ariba or Process Unity) required
• Experience with process design or business process mapping preferred
• Strong attention to detail and good documentation skills
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to interact with multiple stakeholders
• Sound judgment, learning agility, and a high level of professional and personal integrity
Degrees or certifications:
• Post Secondary Degree in a technical discipline required (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, etc)