In a typical day, the hired contractor would:
• Assist the product manager in getting ready for PI.
• Help teams with feature estimation and the aggregation of estimates for larger pieces of work like capabilities and epics by planning and ensuring the vision, roadmap, and program backlogs are ready
• Using the agile release train, they must improve the flow of work
• Assist in the management of risks, dependencies, and roadblocks
• Promote DevOps principles inside the organization to aid in the design and continuous enhancement of a continuous delivery pipeline
• To assist continuous improvement, collect program flow measurements and other important metrics
• Coach Lean-Agile methods and mindsets to leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters
• Assist in the management of risks and dependencies
• Impediments should be escalated and tracked
• Contribute to the resourcing of major bottlenecks
• Encourage teamwork as well as System and Solution collaboration
• Architects/Engineering Collaboration between the Product and the Solution
• Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders will assist in ensuring that strategy and execution are in sync
• Resolve contingencies and complicated issues, provide leadership to project teams, and act as a consultant/coach to management
• Keep a watchful eye on any potential hazards or roadblocks that could stymie growth
• Evaluate the Development Operations and improvise workflow
• Develop and assist the lean user experience. Operation excellence and program execution are also collaborated by the RTEs
• Helping the team achieve a high level of performance and quality, holding teams accountable for their work, removing obstacles, and mentoring less experienced team members.
• Defining the project’s schedule and scope while balancing this with timely and regular value deliveries, and organizing and leading working and project status meetings.
• Delivering Agile projects that offer outstanding business value to the users.
• Supporting the product owner in managing communications with stakeholders, managing customer’s expectations for deliverables, and implementing an effective project governance system.
• Promote team empowerment through team-building techniques, ensuring each team member is making a meaningful contribution and fully engaged in the project.
– Problem solver,
– great communication,
– Project Management,
– SAFE certified