Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
Group manages the capital management reporting for the bank. Consume data from all over the bank including International and retail, create finance and risk reporting, BASEL , Capital adequacy reporting.
Candidate Value Proposition: Team is diverse and have a global scope, cater to critical Regulatory reporting business teams. Good learning experience, friendly fast paced environment – good opportunity for career growth. Regulatory compliance is currently one of the bank's top priorities, skills are very transferrable.
Typical Day in Role:
– Elicit and gather requirements from the business
– Assess, do investigation work and document requirements.
– Team falls within the IT&S space, expecting BA to come up with system specification to accompany requirements – map data requirements to which file they are coming from.
– Data analysis
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 7+ Years Business Analyst Experience; eliciting, defining, assessing and document business and system specifications)
2) 5+ Years Minimum – Economic Capital, Operational Risk, Regulatory Capital Reporting (BCAR), Capital Adequacy and Reporting
3) 3-5 Years Strong PL/SQL knowledge, able to run queries, and analyze data.
4) 7+ years Technical Knowledge/Skills – data analysis, mapping, understanding logic, validation checks, UAT
5) Excellent Communication Skills – able to work remotely with the business, recommend solutions.
6) Candidate must have at least 5 + years of prior work experience within Canadian Banking or FI
1) ETL and/or SSIS – Translation Language
2) Power BI, Power Cubes (experience with data analysis tools)
3) Experience working in Scrum or Agile environments to manage sprints.
4) JIRA, Confluence experience
5) RDARR (Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting) Audit and Sox Compliance – asset
Soft Skills Required:
1) Self-Starter – able to work with the business on their own
2) Analytical Skills