Job Title: Project Manager- Intermediate- Job ID: 33066-1
Duration: 18 Months
The North American and Commercial Banking (NACB) Technology PMO team is looking for an Intermediate level Project Manager to support technology projects.
As part of their role, the Project Manager will:
• Rigorously manage project scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters, with an enterprise perspective.
• Coordinate with multiple stakeholders for the successful completion of the project.
• Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit and oversee governance controls to ensure that projects/programs meet all the performance, quality and compliance standards and conforms to appropriate methodology.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in project and program management, including managing large-scale projects or programs of significant complexity and high value ($1MM-$10MM) with low to moderate risk and low value ($250K-$1MM) with high risk.
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) if applicable). – Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies, relationship management and consulting skills, solid presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Reports administrative, financial metrics, and project status reports back to Business Sponsors and related stakeholders to ensure transparency and accountability- Develops an understanding of organizational complexity to interact and engage with the appropriate matrix areas for the construction and delivery of the solution.
- Manages project or program budget up to value of the approved funding – Works in close partnership with Finance and key stakeholders for monthly reporting requirements (i.e. Finance, compliance, Status, Issues Management).
- Identifies and tracks project risk and develops mitigation plans to manage risk (i.e. risk related to technology, change management, procurement, business process management, requirements management).