Role: Operations Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Story Behind the Need:
Candidate Value Proposition:
– This group values their people culture by advocating for and encouraging learning opportunities
– Highly collaborative team
• Monitoring and updating depository settlement status for securities related transactions across numerous domestic &/or global clearing and settlement depository locations.
• Provides flexible operational workstation coverage and maintains a working knowledge of the various systems and applications required to perform assigned responsibilities.
• Adheres to internal control procedures and provides feedback to management to ensure controls remain relevant and robust.
• Escalate exceptions from policies, procedures and practices to department management.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
1) Settlements in cage (1-2 years experience in back-office function)
2) Settlements in Confirmations of Securities (1-2 year experience with processes & standard practices/protocols)
3) Depositories: BNP/ CDS/ DTC/ FED (1-2 years of hands-on experience to settle trades in the back-office)
4) Fixed Income/Equities (1-2 years experience with these products)
5) Broadridge/ADP (1-2 years experience)
– Global settlements experience
• Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
• Back-office experience is absolutely mandatory
2 In-Person Interview: 1st Interview with Hiring Manager and 2nd Interview with Sr. Manager
Work Order Requisition Owner: –