Intermediate Change Manager
Typical Day in Role:
– Manage people process, technology impacts of a work stream or a multiple work streams under Global Compliance Transformation program
– Create and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize business and employee adoption and usage of the changes, working to drive faster adoption and higher utilization while minimizing resistance
– Change management is a discipline, following discipline to ensure all people impacts are managed for the work stream that they manage.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3-5 years Change Management Experience in FI – must have comprehensive knowledge of change management principles and practices – Proven work experience of change management work stream from initial vision to post implementation.
2) 8+ years project transformation experience
3) 3-5 Years Microsoft Suite Product knowledge – including PowerPoint
4) Ability to communicate with influence in various channels including writing
5) Strong proficiency with Excel (Pivot Tables and V-look up)
1) Fluent in Spanish/French
3)Project management experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Negotiation skills
2) Influencing capabilities
3) Relationship management
4) Team Player
5)Ability to work with Executive level Stakeholders and manage expectations
Education: University degree or equivalent working experience.
Best vs. Average Candidate
-The best candidate would be excited to take the initiative and be able to hit the ground running. This individual would take ownership of their work and would be able to manage complicated teams with lots of personalities. They would be able to handle different stakeholders in a professional manner.