Job Title: Data Strategist
Contract Length: till Oct 29th 2021 (with possibility for extension based on funding & performance)
Location: WFH (once on site – Toronto)
Our large financial client is seeking a Data Strategist working on tagging mobile apps. The incumbent is a tagging, data analytics and insight specialist supporting digital marketing initiatives across multiple channels and platforms to help drive engagement, leads, sales and loyalty. The incumbent collaborates with internal stakeholders as well as IT to help optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and tagging strategy.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposure to various departments of the bank and potentially branch out into other roles.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Determine the design and implementation of digital analytics tracking (using Adobe Experience Platform Mobile SDKs) and provide the developers with code and instructions.
• Manage a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and tag management systems (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Adobe Launch, Adobe Mobile Services) accounts across multiple geographies with an emphasis on Adobe products.
• Collaborate with frontend developers, backend developers, and analytic teams to build solutions for measurement of client platforms
• Support campaign requirements for pixel and conversion tracking and maintain any link tracking documents
• Create dashboards using Adobe Analytics Workspace
• Assist in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the digital analytics team
• Proactively initiate, research, and perform data analysis and provide ad hoc reports to internal stakeholders on iOs and Android mobile applications, user engagement, and behavioral analytics
• Identify patterns and trends in marketing results and online activity and report on findings
• Analyze digital marketing data and user behavior patterns to provide valuable insight and to optimize user engagement
• Monitor app and campaign traffic and determine anomalies
• Familiarity with tag audit tools like ObservePoint and Tag Inspector, as well as debugging tools such as Charles Proxy.
• Identify bugs and erroneous analytics tags and provide solutions to development team
• Work with Digital Channels to advise on our continually evolving digital strategy
• Ability to provide clear and concise technical direction, expertise, advice and tracking solutions to frontend developers, backend developers, and analytic teams to build tools for measurement of client platforms
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1)Expertise in Adobe Analytics implementation using Adobe Experience Platform Mobile SDKs (mobile app tagging) and provide the developers with code and instructions – 5+ years of hands on experience
3)Expertise in creating dashboards using Adobe Analytics Workspace – 5+ years of hands-on experience
4)5 + years in configuring web and mobile analytics for multiple clients
5) Familiarity with tag audit tools like ObservePoint and Tag Inspector, as well as debugging tools such as Charles Proxy.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Experience working with digital advertising platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, DoubleClick Manager, AppNexus) and search engine optimization is an asset
• Familiarity with different mobile platforms (iOs and Android) is an asset.
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager an asset
• Experience integrating web analytics platforms with CRM systems an asset
– Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics Certifications (nice to have)
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience