Typical Day in Role:
• Recommend and develop optimal visualizations for insightful, actionable business use using Power BI.
• Be able to shape data into reporting and analytics solutions.
• Work in an Agile environment to deploy solutions within 90-120 days.
• Collaborate with business lines and other stakeholders to identify opportunities to drive business value by leveraging Data Science.
• Ingest massive volumes of structure and unstructured format data, model, transform and store it in a variety of data stores.
• Prepare detailed documentation to outline data sources, models and algorithms used and developed.
• Present results to business line stakeholders and help implement real data-driven changes.
• Collaborate with other Advanced Analytics stakeholders and partners to define data engineering, visualization and machine learning best-practices.
• Support analytical use-case delivery, as well as customer/financial benefits tracking and communication.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1. 3+ years of working experience with data analysis or data science background.
2. 3+ years of experience using and implementing visualization tools like PowerBI or Tableau.
3. 3+ years of experience and familiarity with advanced functionality (Power Query, DAX, and data transformation functions).
4. 3+ years of experience and proficiency in MS Office (Extended knowledge in MS Excel).
Nice to Have/Highly Preferred Skills:
• Experience with common machine Learning libraries in R, Python, Spark.
• SQL skills for querying relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, DB2, MySQL).
• Working experience with big data tools and programming languages such as Hive, SQL, R, Python, Spark.
• Working knowledge of strategy optimization leveraging operations research principles.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Ability to write and communicate fluently in English and Spanish in order to provide clear directives and work well with remote assistance in various countries.
• Strong collaboration skills with ability to translate technical knowledge into business value.
• Effective communication skills with ability to prepare project documentation and presentations.
• Ability to provide progress reports and outline clear requirements to complete required integrated changes.
• Ability to work well within a team towards common goals.
• Ability to work well under pressure and against strict timelines.