Job Title: Data Analyst
Contract Duration 04/19/2021 to 11/30/2021 – 7 month duration + extension
Location Address: WFH (Toronto Ontario CAN M5H1H1)
Reason for request:
We are implementing a new accounting software for a business unit. We need someone to do historical data load, reconciliation & data conversion.
Conduct financial data load testing, and also testing during parallel GL run.
Your Business Line:
We support the finance team for all financial projects and implementing PeopleSoft GL. We Investigate many accounting and financial reporting issues, implement and onboard the new General Ledger, provide support onwards and assist in any journal entries if needed.
• Project Summary
This contractor will be doing a lot of data validation and reconciliation between two sources. After validation, they will need to perform data conversions into new trust fields for the new system.
Candidate Value Proposition –
This role is a bit of technology and accounting which is interesting. You need to use to accounting principle knowledge and technical expertise to do the work. For the right fit, we have the possibility to convert to FTE. This position will be working with a lot of different teams within technology and finance, giving good exposure to multiple business groups and channels.
Typical Day in Role:
– Building validation scripts
– Track issues, check with internal team to verify issues or coding.
– Reach out to finance team and work to resolve
– End to end support with finance team
– Once past initial phase work with PeopleSoft team ,
Must Have Skills:
1. At least 6 Years of experience with SQL
2. 5+ Previous Banking FI experience
3. 2+ Previous PeopleSoft Experience
4. 5- 6 years of experience with source to source reconciliation and
conversion of Financial Data/ Accounting Data.
1. Knowledge of ACL- Audit command language
2. CPA would be an asset
Degrees or certifications
Associate degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required