Typical Day in Role:
– Analyze and develop technical requirements based on solution documentation
– Ensure integrity of the business and technical requirements in the end-to-end customer journey
– Drive joint application design solutioning sessions with our architecture, development, and security
architecture teams that inform high-level estimates for large and medium-sized incoming initiatives
– Facilitate requirements gathering and design sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract
requirements, and turn them into use cases, user stories, sequence diagrams, etc. to meet
development and stakeholder needs
– Lead enterprise process engineering development across infrastructure, Security, DevOps and
– Create, refine and maintain the product backlog and associated deliverables; release backlog with
forecasted delivery timelines
– Bridge the gap between business and IT, ensuring common understanding and IT/Business
alignment of both functional (for business needs) and non-functional requirements (such as
reporting, performance, interfaces, and constraints.)
– Help improve and drive our engineering practices by providing valuable inputs and suggestions as
to what works well and what can be done better
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst in a challenging IT system solution
2) 5+ years of hands-on experience with REST API’s and microservices – key for the role
3) 3+ years of experience in an agile environment – agile/lean evangelist
4) Demonstrated experience creating BSA artifacts – user stories, sequence diagrams, etc
1) Banking experience
2) Experience as a Scrum master
3) Experience as a Delivery Lead
Soft Skills Required:
– Detail Oriented. You notice all the little details for every document/requirement/conversation that
comes across you, and it drives you crazy that others cannot keep everything consistent.
– Self – Motivated. You do good work, and lots of if; the drive to deliver quality work is just a part of
you. You are also able to simplify complex situations and navigate ambiguity.
– Communicator/Negotiator. You are great at making sure everyone’s speaking the same language
and are on the same page, and sometimes that involves some give and take.
– Multi-tasker. You are able to multi-task and work on multiple initiatives at the same time.
– Learning is breathing. You stay current on the tools and approaches that work best. And you are
excited about working on new projects because every project is a new learning opportunity!
– Team Player. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others so we all become
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Engineering or Computer Science degree, and pride
yourself on analysis, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills