o Must have SAFe Agile knowledge;
o must have strong analytical skills;
o good organizational skills;
o strong attention to detail.
Day to day
- May be an expert in one or more of the major areas ie: process modelling or have a good well rounded general exposure.
- Attends calls, facilitates calls, and analyzes business requirements to prepare them for an assessment
- May supervise more junior analysts.
- Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems;
- Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements;
- Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems;
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
- Works under the direction of a project manager.