Role: Bilingual Help Desk Support
Duration: 5 Months
- Responsible for providing first level support for all end-users.
- Enter tickets into Help Desk ticket tracking system.
- Diagnose and resolve level 1 problems in the areas of hardware, software, applications, and operating system.
- Provide telephone assistance to all levels of staff.
- Keep users informed as to the status of open calls, per established procedures.
- Escalate complex problems to second level support as directed by process and clients.
- Reset passwords when appropriate. Log and track emails ticket request.
- Log and track Service Now incident and request tickets.
- Ensure service calls from customers are addressed accurately and in a timely fashion, with emphasis on customer care.
- Issue company service bulletins regarding software and hardware outages.
- Ensure Cross-company requests tracked and acted on per procedure.
- Prerequisite: Must be fluent in English and French. Minimum 2 years IT service desk experience in North America only.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Completely fluent in English and French is a must-have and non-negotiable. Candidates must be able to interview in either language.
MUST-HAVES: – 1-3 yrs experience in a similar position is required – Experience using ticketing systems, writing technical support documentation and computer proficiency with hardware and software technologies – Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure – Be willing to work flexible hours when appropriate – Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills are a must – 3-5 years prior customer service, call center or help desk experience is required.