Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 5/24 – 1 year
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Digital Marketing Canada – Focus on delivering end to end customer experiences across the bank’s footprint. Two-fold business line that oversees Sales/Growth and Customer Experience for Digital Marketing at the bank.
This team specifically focuses on Sales and Growth for the Marketing Vertical.
Project: Digital Marketing Manager to assist with projects; Credit Cards, Mortgages, Business Banking. Will be supporting different types of campaign throughout the year. Main focus will be on campaigns, and support different channels like search, social, and display.
The Manager is responsible for contributing to the Digital Marketing team success by leveraging multiple digital channels and buying platform capabilities. The incumbent will be responsible for the development and execution of holistic paid media programs, including affiliates, search, social, and programmatic display to drive unit sales, revenue and growth.
Candidate Value Proposition: This role is unique as there are a lot of In-House capabilities across organizations. Opportunity to learn and create change within, this team is fairly small, and work on the larger business lines that are key revenue drives for the bank.
Typical Day in Role:
o Be the Paid Media subject matter expert with well-rounded knowledge across all digital channels.
o Tie paid acquisition efforts into overall holistic omni-channel strategy
o Stay up to date with digital advertising industry, best practices and capabilities
o Make recommendations on new ideas and testing opportunities
o Identify trends, training and coaching opportunities for the team to improve their digital buying skills
o Lead the development of Paid Media Acquisition strategy across all digital channels (Affiliates, Search, Social and programmatic display) to drive unit sales
o Contribute to overall squad efforts to achieve forecasted sales and revenue goals
o Execute paid media strategy in platform, track budgets and optimize for performance
o Manage ad copy creation and ad approvals across all channels
o Partner with SEO specialist, customer journey managers, content specialists and ecommerce team to improve page relevancy, page content, customer experience, and digital sales performance
o Work with business line partners and squad team members to achieve business objectives
o Partner with Analytics team to develop dashboard and verify data
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 2-3 Years of Paid Marketing with Strategic and In-platform expertise and a Strong understanding of how acquisition media efforts integrate into overall holistic campaign strategy.
2) 2-3 Years – Technical Hands-on In-Platform buying platform experience such as Facebook, LinkedIn, DV360, Ad Words/Google Ads, Adobe Ad Cloud
3) Strong Analytics Background and Experience – understand and able to communicate marketing metrics, as it is related to Performance from an Analytical mindset.
4) Prior knowledge of optimization campaigns – Proven demonstration of paid media strategy development, campaign execution and optimization
5) Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
1) Reporting Experience
2) Presentation Skills – experience with presenting campaign strategies to stakeholders
3) FI experience
3) Performance Marketing and Acquisition experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Time Management
3) Project Management Expertise
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree, Diploma, Relevant Experience