Typical Day in Role:
• Reporting to Principal Engineer, the System Administrator will be working with multiple stakeholders and members of the team
• Attend weekly project meetings, provide technical advice related to Active Directory security and Privileged Access, as well as recommending best practices
• Implement changes following CAB standards
• Identify gaps in the current standards
• Identify and remove accounts that have excessive higher level of access
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 6+ years of working experience as a System or Network Administrator
2. 6+ years of hands-on technical working experience in supporting & deploying AD, GPO & DNS in a large corporate environment with 2,500 end-users or more
3. Excellent knowledge with AD security, security principals and standards, Privileged Access
4. Industry certification such as Microsoft and/or Cybersecurity certification required
Nice to Have Skills
• Knowledge of project management principles
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Previous FI/Banking experience
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to collaborate and work closely with internal and external business partners
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high scale project.
• Post-secondary in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field is an asset