Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Story Behind the Need:
• Project Summary : This is a Credit Card Portfolio conversion from inhouse software to a vendor product (TSYS).
Summary: The main function of a QA Test Analyst is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
– Review overall strategy
– Escalate to Director issues
– Review implementation and release strategy.
– Collaborate with Project teams and other stakeholders on project direction.
Qualification of Must Have Skills:
1. Strong (7+ years) technical background.
2. QA Skills – test strategy, test planning, documentation as per release planning.
3. Leadership Skills- the ability to collaborate and influence.
4. At least 4-5 years of experience with TSYS
5. At least 4-5 years within Banking/Credit Card
Nice to Have Skills:
1. ISTQB Certification
2. PMI Certificate
Candidate Value Proposition:
Opportunity to be part of the evolution of bank Technology. You will be part of a team that will leading strategic change in a way the bank delivers technology to our customers and business partners.