QA / QC Test Analyst
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
• Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Experience testing software
• Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
• Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
Qualifications/Must Have skills:
• Design test approach, Develop Test Strategies and Plans. Align test cases to requirements and user stories.
• Experienced in JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/Git suite and managing test cases, test plans using Jira plugins like X-ray or Zephyr.
• In conjunction with the development team, develop manual tests, develop/create test data, construct and execute exploratory, system, regression, migration, back-end, and user acceptance tests and determine whether to create automation frameworks.- Manual Functional QA
• Write clear and concise defect reports and work as an empathetic advocate for the user’s quality experience. Triage and prioritize defects for remediation, with the Product Owner and development team.
• Conduct exploratory testing to find bugs that other testing means would not find during every sprint and drive testing workshops.
• At least 2 years of experience with API testing experience with Postman
• At least 2 years of Backend SQL database experience
Nice to have:
• Previous Pega experience is a plus.
• 2+ years of Accessibility experience
• Work as part of an Agile team, helping to ensure that all User Stories have a well-documented User
• Acceptance Criteria, and that those tests are executed within the iteration cycle
• Qualifications: Associate’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required