QA / QC Test Analyst
Typical Day in Role:
• Agile Mindset – experience in Agile methodologies, tools
• Define test objectives and create test plans and test cases
• Execute and manage various levels of testing – Functional (IST, UAT), Regression and End to End testing
• Independently identify the test data requirements and execute test cases
• Defect Management – Articulation of defects in detailed manner
• Participate in Requirements/User story grooming , defect triage and stakeholder demos.
• Experience working as part of larger QA team, working very closely with QA lead and program team
• Be able to manage tasks and deliver milestones with minimal supervision
• 5 years experience as a QA Test Analyst
• Experience working on Charles River Everywhere/ Charles River Anywhere / Charles River Investment Management system (CRIMS)
• Experience in the field of IT and testing in the BFSI (Banking and Financial Industry) domain.
• Experience in Wealth Management specifically in Trading
• Experience working in complex distributed system environment
• Knowledge on wealth management concepts: Portfolio Management, Order management – Equities/Options/bonds/Reports.
• Experience working on FIX protocol
• CFA charter holder/ CSC professional certification
• Should be a team player and be able to work with cross functional teams (QA teams, infrastructure, Dev..etc)
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related technology-based stream.