- 3-10 years experience.
- Multiple or Large Projects, Senior Management Level Communication. Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects may involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment, process improvement, etc.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Projects limited in number, size and complexity.
- Usually works under the direction of a senior project/program manager.