Job Title; Project Manager Non IT L4
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 10/13/20 – 10/12/21 – with possible 1 year extension
Typical Day in Role:
– Manage a regulatory related project which includes stakeholders from cross functional groups of the bank including technology, compliance, legal, operations and operational risk.
– Creating Project Plan, updating plan and reporting to Sr. management
– Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
– Effectively oversee project staff, delegating work to appropriate leads.
– Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress.
– Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion.
– Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources.
– Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 4+ Years Project Management Experience in Hands-on, End to End Large Scope Projects.
2) 4+ Years’ Experience within Capital Markets, Regulatory Initiatives, and Technology. Experience with Derivatives, Risk, and Regulations.
3) Experience with at least one of the following regulations: G20 OTC Derivatives Reform (US Regulation), DODD Frank Act, EMIR, Initial Margin Nifi)
1) Previous Banking Experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Excellent Communication Skills – ability to present to stakeholders, contain composure, provide status updates clearly and concisely.
2) Ability to deal in an environment that consists of tight deadlines.
3) Ability to manage Vendor Relations.
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field required.
Candidate Review & Selection:
• 2 Step Process: 1-2 Skype
• Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP