Location Address: Toronto – WFH
Contract Duration: 5/10 – 10/29/21 – possibility of extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Regulatory and Business Initiatives – Group is responsible for implementing regulatory changes and managing regulatory business initiatives.
Project: Undertaking a project and we are looking to enhance internal controls through this project that will include technology and process enhancements.
Require a PCO to assist the Program Manager to track status, summarize meeting minutes, update plans, status updates, financials and produce project documents as needed. This role will work on multiple streams on the PCO function.
Candidate Value Proposition: Opportunity to work in the center of a PMO Capital Markets/Regulatory type function. The project is global in nature, PCO will work closely with Front Line.
Typical Day in Role:
– Take meetings in an organized way, follow up with action items, track risks and issues, schedule meetings.
– Stream meetings, follow up with action items that need to be completed.
– Book meetings communicate with Project Manager frequently in terms that need to be done.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ Years of PCO experience within finance space, Capital Markets experience would be preferred.
2) 5+ years of Microsoft Suite Experience – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
3) Communication Skills – verbal and written
2) MS Project Experience
3) PMP or any PM Certification
Soft Skills Required:
1) Detail Oriented
2) Organized sense of urgency
Degrees: Bachelor's degree