Typical Day in Role:
• Drives Operational & Steerco Committees for the program, along with required weekly sessions with working groups as required.
• Provide expertise on project management practices and advise the team on the integration of methodology and EDF framework into their projects.
• Manage project schedule, budget, RAID, and related status updates in CAPPM
• Lead monitoring project transformational design and maintains traction throughout
• Plans delivery of assigned projects including work plans, budgets, and resource plans.
• Manage project schedules including resources, timelines, budget, and related communications.
• Support Program Governance and maintenance of materials (Charter, Committees, processes, following the EDF guidelines, SharePoint maintenance)
• Lead execution of Operational Readiness, New Initiative Risk Assessment (NIRA), Architecture Governance and Third-Party Risk Management across the portfolio
• Support reporting and governance routines such as weekly status meetings, change request process, and financial support (business case reporting/development, DPMO support in partnership with finance)
• Conduct due diligence on specific stream of works’ statuses, and ensure the Bank is in compliance with the Privacy Bill
• Support Enterprise Privacy Office stream of work
• Ensure teams, business lines and streams of work are aligned, from Canadian Banking to Wealth, to Global Operations, acting as the Program Lead bringing it all together and driving the program
• Utilize the help of the PMs to define the relevant materials and statuses for the various committees
• Create reports as needed – for operational readiness, steering cos, VP+, road shows
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 8+ years of Project Management experience, with business projects
2) 3-4+ years of Program Management experience
3) Demonstrated expertise with CAPPM tool at the program level
1) Experience with the following a strong asset (please list which):
• Privacy bills
• Record retention
• PII management
Soft Skills Required:
• Ability to lead steering committee meetings demonstrating ease and fluidity in doing so – required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
• PMI or PMP certification preferred