Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 4 months
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : To ensure that privileged access to servers used by 125 New York applications are managed from the Bank's PAM solution, migration of the servers were prioritized providing additional control of MFA for access to the privileged accounts as well as ensuring the accounts goes through the periodic LAM exercise.
Since client pivoted resources to focus on this, the existing migration project was impacted for other countries.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• Client fosters an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
• While the focus is on finding someone to support Enterprise technologies, group is part of a global information security team that supports various business lines globally. As a team there is opportunity to work on various applications and complex project.
• Primary office in Scarborough is freshly renovated with a design focus on enabling collaboration through both environment and technology.
• Inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
• Will provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
– The main function of a IT Security Analyst is to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction
or disclosure of information.
– A typical IT Security Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database
– Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
– Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
– Participate in security compliance efforts
– Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
– Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
Qualifications/Must Have skills:
1. You have at least 3-4 years of hands-on experience in access management on Unix/Linux server, Windows Servers and Active Directory
2. 3-5 years of hands-on technical working experience in information technology or information security fields.
3. Consistent implementation of security solutions – IAM Background
4. Experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing
5. You must posses advanced communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills in English
6. Knowledge of basic SQL queries, running PowerShell and batch scripts
7. Proficiency with Excel is required
Nice to have:
1. CISSP is an asset
2. Banking background is preferred
3. Spanish is a strong asset.
4. Hands-on experience in access management on common Database platforms could be an asset. (like SQL or DB2, mySQL, Postgres etc.)
Post-secondary education in Computer Science or in a related field is required