Typical Day in Role
• Champions the data driven project
• Works with Data Stewards, Project Management and Program Lead to capture the data lineage to meet the Data Management strategies
• Provides support to business lines and project teams on the execution of data management policy, standard, processes etc., as appropriate
• Responsible for project and portfolio level reporting includes tracking, status reporting, executive dashboard etc.
• Act as the point person to ensure the assigned initiative are accomplished from end to end perspective. This includes initiative hand off from the Data Office Business Engagement (Intake) team, project onboarding, and delivery.
• Collects information on the initiative and ensures that it is aligned to the program portfolio as part of initiating the official workstream
• Working with Excel data and MS office
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1)3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or related field
Nice to Have Skills:
1)Data Governance experience is preferred
2)FI or banking is preferred
-Great communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree or related field experience required