Position: Bilingual Project Manager
Duration: 12 Months
Location: 1 carref. Alex.-G.-Bell Aile C, VERDUN
Key Responsibilities :
The Senior Project Manager will assume responsibility for the successful delivery of projects or major deliverables. Core activities include hands-on management of the following:
– Delivery lifecycle – manage the delivery lifecycle for projects that introduce new functionality and capabilities to the organization.
– Stakeholder management – effectively partner and communicate with project stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and in both business and IT functions.
– Financial management – forecasting, budget tracking, analysis and communication.
– Schedule management – forecasting, tracking, adjustments and communication.
– Risk management – identification, mitigation, and communication of all project risks
– Status and communication management – prepare and present project status at the working team, Director, and Executive levels.
– Change management – ensure efficient and timely management of necessary changes.
– Process management – ensure delivery best practices, and overall project health.
Critical Competencies :
– Minimum 5 years of IT Project Management experience.
– Proven ability to successfully manage IT HCM projects and major deliverables end-to-end, lasting 3 to 12 months in duration
– Strong knowledge of project management methodology and best practices
– Hands-on leader who joins Team in delivery, overcoming obstacles, and enabling overall success.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills including the preparation and presentation of senior management reporting packages.
– Strong leadership skills.
– Strong interpersonal communications skills.
– Ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change.
– Experience in Information Technology, along with a background knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
Key Skills :
– Formal project management training and PMI PMP certification is desirable but not mandatory.
– University degree or equivalent post secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or Similar field.
– Proficiency using Project Management Tools including MS Office products