Bilingual Project Manager
Location Address: Hybrid – Office: Toronto
Contract Duration: 1 year
Number of Positions: 1
Scheduled Hours: 9-5 (7.5 hours)
Extension & FTE: Yes, depending on performance
Story Behind the Need:
• Business group: Regulatory Initiatives
• Project: The Senior Transformation Project Manager will support Technology Transformation programs in delivering a program of activities linked to building a global technology hub. This includes planning, scoping, requirements, delivery, and handover into business operational teams.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success.
• We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences.
• Ability to plan and be a part of the end-to-end processes.
Typical Day in Role:
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
2. 5+ Project Management experience with strong understanding of core enterprise methodologies Agile, waterfall, LEAN.
3. 5+ years of business industry work experience.
4. Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
5. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
6. Knowledge of business tools such as Office 365, Sharepoint and project monitoring/automation tools such as MS project, MS Visio.
• Ideally recognized project management certifications from PMI (i.e. PMP), Agile (Scrum Alliance or equivalent).
• Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high scale project.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Attention to details with an ability to problem-solve and multi-task.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Processes, Administration, or related field.
Candidate Review & Selection
• Bring examples of project plans to interview
• 1 Round: Hiring manager
• 2 Round: Director and potentially colleague