Financial Analyst- LoanIQ
Typical Day in Role:
• Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• As directed, managing a team that administer loan information given by Customers on syndicated or direct deals including verification of limit available, accuracy of calculations, and disbursement/application of funds.
• Administers instructions by Agents on participations and customers on direct and agented deals including verification of limit availability, accuracy of calculations and disbursement/application of funds.
• Ensuring that terms and conditions of authorizations and/or loan documentation are being adhered to including pricing, term, limits etc.
• Communicating effectively with various contacts including other Banks to resolve issues on a timely basis.
• Recognizing and bringing exceptions to policies and procedures to the attention of Manager/Senior Manager/Director for further guidance and resolution.
• Developing a solid knowledge of loan platform, ACBS and Loan IQ to ensure accuracy of posting accounting entries to source system and business line dissemination. .
• Assist Manager, Senior Manager and Director in various team-related tasks, resolution of exception items as well as special project-related work
• Oversee and monitor team productivity, staffing and work volume information and report to Manager/Senior Manager on a weekly basis.
• Provide guidance and coaching to immediate team staff.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
• Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1- 5-7 Years as a Financial Analyst
2- 3+ Years Working with corporate lending services
3- 3+ Years Experience with Loan IQ
4- Solid working knowledge with MS Suite – Excel, Word, Power Point etc.,
5- Prior Experience providing Customer Service in a Financial Institute
Nice to Have:
1- Prior FI Experience
2 – Credit Facility Knowledge
• High attention to detail and ability to stay organized with high volume work load.
•Good time management and organization skills in order to co-ordinate multiple training sessions and complete training material in a timely fashion
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Post-secondary or relevant work experience
Best VS Average: The ideal candidate would be a quick learner ready to adapt to a new environment. The ideal candidate would also have a strong understanding of LoanIQ.