Project Manager x 2
Typical Day in Role:
• Collaborate with IT management teams, security advisory and IT Risk teams, on a Global Scale to ensure effective execution of mandated assessments
• Develop/enhance and/or execute effective communication models to assist with the management of reported vulnerabilities and their remediation with the development and infrastructure in support of risk management practices
• Develop/enhance and/or execute strategies and processes to track, manage and communicate reported results of testing
• Be responsible for adherence to established process flows that ensure development teams, infrastructure teams and business owners implement control measure that effectively mitigate or eliminate risk.
• Be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of all findings to the appropriate teams, different levels of management and business risk owners
• Be responsible for scheduling, oversight of execution, and forwarding deliverables to stakeholders and other Security teams within IS&C.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 5+ years as a Project Manager or Technical Coordinator or security related experience
2. 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite
3. Strong experience managing financial budgets, financial reporting, reviewing invoicing and statements of work
4. Ability to read and comprehend regulatory documentation
• Power BI experience
• Jira Service Management experience
• Bilingual Spanish Speaking is a plus
• You possess strong communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills in English. The same in Spanish is a considered an asset
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently with minimal direction
• You have a natural curiosity for how things work, exploring unknowns, and unafraid to test perceived limitations.
• You have strong customer service skills
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field is an asset