Here are job details:
Location: Montreal, QC
Duration: 12+ months contract
What are we looking for?
- A candidate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in systems administration in a production environment.
- Someone with Ninja Master level knowledge on different versions of Windows and Active directory (2003 +)
- Someone who will identify and eliminate, by any means imaginable and relentless, all recurring manual tasks by automating them with the help of Powershell, Bash, Python or any other programming / scripting language that you master as a pro!
- Someone who has knowledge of automation and orchestration tools like DSC, Group Policies, Ansible, Puppet and Code Management Tools (GIT) but a new ideology.
- Someone who is very resourceful and who solves technical problems "eyes closed", who does not hesitate to share his knowledge or to ask for help when he feels cornered, the shoulders clinging to the wall.
- An individual who is willing to go out of his way to satisfy his client.
- Someone for whom Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Infrastructure as a code are not "Klingon" words.
- A candidate with strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- A person with a good sense of humor (Clearly an asset). This will allow your colleagues to play you tricks without fear!
- Bilingualism (French and English)
Other small "things" that would be more
- Microsoft administrator or system engineer certification
- Experience with Microsoft products such as: Exchange, SharePoint, IIS
- Knowledge of NetBackup, Commvault, Ivanti, EPO, Unified Infrastructure Management, VMware, SAN and NAS Technologies
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- Knowledge of different types of servers and chassis are assets