Web Mapping Developer
The purpose of this work is to assist the client in enhancing the delivery
of online services by integrating mapping and data queries into a single search solution for consumers.
The Web Mapping Developer is a highly technical, experienced resource who will work closely with
the other members of the project team and plays a key role in architectural discussions, defining
solutions, and solving complex technical issues.
The Web Mapping Developer must demonstrate experience in:
– Developing web-based mapping applications with ESRI GIS mapping;
– Using the ArcGIS Platform;
– Using various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design; and
– Working as a member of a collaborative team.
The Web Mapping Developer must have experience with or an understanding of:
– ESRI ArcGIS Web Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and software development;
– HTML, XML, XSLT, JSON;
– CSS, SASS, SCSS, LESS; and
– Databases including MySQL, DB2, Sybase and Oracle.
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
– Drupal; and