Position Title: Web Developer II
Duration: 12 months
Work Location: Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Digital Data and Analytics (DDA) group is responsible for extracting business and customer value from the digital data. We provide automated reporting and visualization to business partners, and use advanced analytics, data science and machine learning to build data-driven solutions to deliver richer, more connected personalized experiences to our customers. Within DDA, the Measurement Solutions team is responsible for managing and enhancing the analytics capabilities of digital platforms supporting projects, BAU and marketing tagging requests with the best class measurement strategy.
In this position, you will:
• Be responsible for the implementation and continued rollout of Adobe/Omniture analytics products including but not limited to Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Adobe Target, Adobe Launch, Audience Manager and Google Analytics.
• Work with business partners to understand business objective, review and finalize analytics reporting requirements for projects and BAU requests.
• Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and work collaboratively to identify opportunities to leverage existing technology or methodology for quick wins
• Support the development of implementation documentation, use case development, and training documents.
• Provide consultative service, training and validation support to quality assurance/testing teams.
• Collaborate with product managers, marketers, and analysts to integrate analytics into strategic-minded dashboards, program-based reports, and ad-hoc analyses
• Ensure the creation and ongoing maintenance of documentation for key tagging processes and deliverables
2.) Experience in mobile development – 1 year
3.) Web development – 3 years
4.) Angular – 1 year
5.) Strong communication skills
6.) Strong understanding of JSON
NICE TO HAVE:
1.) Google analytics/ Omniture