Location: Toronto, On
Duration: 6 months (Extension / FTE possible)
Are you the right person for this role?
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You have a deep pride in quality craftsmanship, with a user centred approach to your work, that delights customers
- You are able to pivot and adapt to change
- You have a high aptitude for diving in, taking ownership and picking up new things
- You're eager to mentor, teach and share your ideas in a team environment
- You have open and transparent communication, including the ability to distil technical details into human terms
- Your attention to detail is unsurpassed
- Core desire to build a top-tier customer experience and the ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver it
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You are a content management expert with a solid understanding of website design, HTML and Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience using content management platforms, website testing and personalization tools, and web analytics tools
- Understanding of “the customer journey” and how “discovery” integrates into the entire journey map
- The ability to deliver high quality work within short timelines
- You are able to juggle multiple tasks at once, changing focus and priority as needed
- Spanish language skills, written and verbal, are an asset
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager is preferred
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 JS frameworks (React, Angular)
- Knowledge of BootStrap
- NodeJS, command line experience would be awesome
- Practical experience with Agile development methodologies
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- This isn't your typical "corporate" job. We work hard and we have fun!