The Web Analytics Analyst will be responsible for reporting and measuring online performance metrics for our client’s online properties, and translating the data into actionable recommendations. In this role, the Analyst will support the online channel’s business objectives by managing the ongoing measurement and analysis of channel usage across marketing, sales, usability and operations. Analysis will include marketing campaign performance, user site statistics, abandonment, conversions, and lead monitoring, and transaction and path analysis. The analyst will also be the resource for all internal and external parties and will provide a proactive voice for relevant testing and optimization opportunities within the department.
1. Marketing Campaign Analysis – Responsible for the ongoing monitoring, analysis and assessment of marketing campaigns executed by the team
2. Channel Usage & Usability Analysis – Responsible for the monitoring, measurement, and analysis of the site usage including:
- User Visit Statistics
- Abandonment, Conversion, and Lead activity
- Path Analysis (Transactions and Sales Flows)
- Operational Reporting
3. Dashboard and Reporting – Compile data, build reports, dashboards and presentations; includes both ad hoc requests and regularly scheduled reports and presentations for key stakeholders.
- Assist in providing post campaign analysis
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends, provide proactive insights and make actionable recommendations
4. Project Management – Acts as lead on projects to document web analytics requirements; provides input into site design to ensure optimized capture of web analytics data
University degree or college diploma in web marketing, communications, information management systems or statistics.
Minimum of 2-3 years working with web analytics applications specifically focused on web analytics for marketing campaign analysis and/or usability; Experience with Omniture Site Catalyst or equivalent software an asset.
Excellent analytical, logical, and organizational skills, with a proven ability to understand the relationship between data and activities, draw conclusions, and make actionable recommendations
Ability to work independently as well as a contributing member of the team.
Member of the Web Analytics Association would be an asset.