The client is currently looking for a Vulnerability Infrastructure Integrator to support expansion of our new Vulnerability Platform across the organisation.
• initial contact with Business Unit contact
• Identify and build processes for scanning
• Work with BU network and system specialists to define scanner placement and deployment model
• Follow deployment steps, such as firewall rules, routing, etc.
• perform scanner deployment and configuration
• Configure RBAC model
• Build documentation
• excellent organisation skills, ability to track multiple projects in parralel
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in Vulnerability management, ideally with Tenable
• Good understanding of Networking concepts, firewalls, virtualization
• Working Linux command-line knowledge
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Extra: experience wuth automation tools, such as ansible or puppet.