Extension possible: yes
SUMMARY: Manager is looking for people with experience in customer user experience
1.) Experience in Customer User experience – 5 years
2.) Responsive design – 5 years
3.) Public site/ secure site- 2 years
4.) Adobe’s Creative Suite – 5 years
5.) Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Experience designing interactive experiences for mobile apps
2.) Sketch and Invision experience
The Visual Designer role contributes to the overall definition and execution of all creative deliverables on the various bank, in alignment to bank Brand and Emerald Design System. You will be responsible for defining, evangelizing, and driving the implementation of the overall design vision for bank products. You will contribute to bank’s visual design principles and will maintain visual design frameworks for our products.
You have deep experience and practical expertise in Mobile User Interface Design. A balanced understanding of strategy, usability, interaction, and visual design is a must. You obsess over details that impact the experience as a whole and insist on iterating until we’ve gotten it right. You see feedback as a good thing. You’re a great story teller who is at ease presenting and discussing work with clients and stakeholders. You will mentor, guide, and provide support for members of the mobile visual design team. We are looking for a profoundly engaged and experienced leader to spearhead new creative and strategic thinking.
You know the experience design process from end to end and can act as a leader in the development of the complete range of visual design artifacts. You are adept at working with multiple stakeholders and comfortable working collaboratively with experience design team members from a team of creatives from diverse disciplines and industries.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining a team of top design talent creating industry-leading experiences across all customer touchpoints then we want to hear from you.
• Define and evangelize a compelling vision for bank mobile apps visual designs
• Create stunning mobile visual design concepts and solutions for iOS and Android
• Collaborate closely with UX designers, copywriters, design researchers, creative technologists, product owners and mobile developers
• Effective communication of conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design approaches/rationales
• Participate in design reviews and iterate based on feedback and creative direction
• Oversee project visual design deliverables all the way through execution
• Ensure quality assurance of all creative deliverables
• Working closely with to ensure feasibility of designs
• Provide guidance and design direction to junior visual designers
• Ideation, concept development and experience innovation
• Stay abreast of current design methodologies, practices and trends
• Participation in observational studies, usability testing and other customer research
• A degree in design or a design-related discipline (visual design, graphic design)
• 6+ years of experience designing interactive experiences for mobile apps (iOS and Android)
• 5+ Years of experience leading a design team
• Deep knowledge of iOS and Android Human Interface Guidelines
• Comprehensive understanding of interaction and UI design
• Passion for creating simple and stunning visual design solutions
• Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback
• A conceptual thinker with proven problem solving skills
• Ability to see the “big picture” and hone-in on the details
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment
• Proficiency with design tools as such as Adobe’s Creative Suite, Invison, Sketch, etc.
• Strong portfolio that showcases your understanding of user-centred design