Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 2 month contract – Full expectation for extension
Your Business Line: Manages payment modernization program for enterprise and cash management platform and products for B2B relationships.
Story Behind the Need:
Purpose of Job: As a User Experience Designer, you champion the strategic UX vision and shepherd its implementation throughout the product lifecycle.
You are an innovative problem-solver who relishes the challenge of modernizing enterprise applications with legacy features and diverse user segments. Working closely with our business and technology partners, you’ll research and design user-centered solutions that capture requirements and project vision, while aligning with industry best practices.
Candidate Value Proposition:
Come join a team of collaborative people dedicated to transforming the business banking and payment experience!
1) You have a firm handle on the research and design process for your assigned digital experience initiatives – analyze best practices, client feedback, new vendor offerings and learnings from metrics tracking and competitive analysis to recommend opportunities for improvements to the client experience, products, tools, etc.; conduct problem interviews, concept tests and/or usability studies to inform decisions and validate business requirements; determine the task flows, design interactions, and business rules for a user-centered experience; create and iterate on design concepts; present user experience artifacts at stakeholder review meetings and solicit constructive feedback to refine designs; collaborate closely with other UX team members, business stakeholders and development lab partners on the implementation of platform and product changes; meet all required timelines to support the on-time delivery of business and technological changes.
2) You champion a user-centered experience, advocating for our users’ needs while helping our stakeholders and internal partners accomplish their goals – create and contribute to design and development decisions to transform and simplify a complex
B2B experience; deliver artifacts that include user flows, wireframes, UI mockups, and interactive prototypes in a range of fidelities that articulate and rationalize solutions to development teams and stakeholders of all types; follow design standards and accessibility guidelines; actively improve scope of knowledge, refine designs, and improve production environment by gathering live customer data and shepherding user research initiatives; continually learn and grow your skills by understanding the user experience landscape and keeping up to date with the latest interaction and visual design trends and practices.
3) You help build our organizational capability and expertise with Agile and lean UX processes – share findings, best practices, and resources to help mature the organization’s agility in discovery, decision making and delivery.
Qualification of Must have Skills:
1. 2+ years experience handling digital experience design work from inception to delivery.
2. Bachelors or Masters degree in experience design, human factors or equivalent experience and/or qualifications.
3. Fluent in best practices for web-based and mobile information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and accessibility guidelines.
4. Strong portfolio or case study examples that clearly identify your contributions to projects.
5. Expert in a number of prototyping and design tools such as Figma, Axure, or Adobe Creative Cloud and constantly learning about new tools and technology.
6. Endlessly curious about what is possible across digital platforms according to best practices and device guidelines, both in technical and experience terms
7. Highly motivated and enjoy working in a fluid and collaborative environment with fast approaching release dates.
Nice to Have:
1. Agile experience
2. Extensive Accessibility experience. AODA and WCAG.
Education: Bachelors or Masters degree in experience design, human factors or equivalent experience and/or qualifications.