Contract – Mississauga
We are looking for UI resource(s) who can convert mockups created in Photoshop to responsive & WCAG (accessibility compliant) HTML markups by following our responsive framework (based on Bootstrap) and Styleguide. Taking part in wireframes review and provide constructive feedback on responsive design & accessibility. Doing code review of vendor created HTML markups.
We are looking to immediately hire an experienced (5+ years), reliable UI developer to update current sites and design new ones in a Responsive way.
You must have advanced knowledge in the following technologies:
• Strong HTML 5, jQuery and CSS3 skills
• Good understanding of accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0), responsive design, grid systems, layout and color, asset production, web forms, typography and a meticulous attention to pixel-level detail
Experience with windows based web servers IIS 7 or higher and .Net 4.5
• Development understanding/experience (ASP.NET, .NET MVC)
• Adobe Photoshop for web designers working with Wireframes and Mockups.
Looking for strong skills in:
- Bootstrap (Bootstrap is an HTML5 & CSS3 framework designed to help you kickstart the development of webapps and sites)
- Angular JS
- HTML Markup’s
Brand Team already owns all the design and templates, just need someone strong who can develop the HTML Markups, make sure their compatible, etc…