Contract Duration: 5 ½ months
Location Address: WFH, Toronto
• Business group:
Onboarding commercial customers. Relationship management, understand customer needs, and initiate onboarding process, KYC.
Story Behind the Need
Application is growing in functionality (like credit risk) and expanding to different countries, especially in Latin America.
Typical Day in the role:
– Close with product owner, supporting them. Constant communication with stakeholders. understanding how the flow works for business needs. Developing screens, menus, options
– Solutioning through wireframes
– Advising on behavior of application, materializing requirements into wireframes.
– Generate new ideas and ways of approaching business, technical and UX problems
– Validate with PO’s and SME’s the UI elements and UX, identifying pain points and opportunities to remove/reduce same
– Responsible for improving UI / UX experience
– Work with Developers to ensure proposed solutions are feasible and practical within scope of technology capabilities
– Develop and conceptualize clickable prototypes and / or screen flows
– Adhere to UI / UX style standards
– Develop, document and maintain UI flows and critical documentation
– Provide advice, guidance, and support on the implementation of UX client research methodologies and testing activities
– Works closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements.
– Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
– Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation.
– Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
Qualifications/ Must have:
1. 7+ years of Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
2. 7-10 + years of prior experience demonstrating the ability to gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc.
3. 7+ years of experience applying usability testing techniques and principles.
4. 7+ years of experience with wireframing tools (current bank standard is Figma)
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively.
6. Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Strong detail orientation, and a passion for consistency
Nice to Have
1. Spanish Speaking
2. Experience in Banking
3. Familiar with Agile development practices
4. Familiar with PEGA systems development