Job Title: Developer – Specialized Developer – Expert- 28821-1
Start/End Dates: 12/3/2018 – 6/2/2019
Work Location: TORONTO, ON – FIRST CANADIAN PLACE – FCP
Enterprise risk technlogy reporting team is looking for hands?on technical lead/Senior UI Developer/Designer to help with report design and development for projects like MRNG Phase 2, FRTB & IPV.
Role and Responsibilities:
• He/she is responsible for leading a team of innovators and technologists and will provide technical solutions to team of both employees and
• Work with business analyst and LTO to gather requirements
• Convert requirement into technical design and architecture
• Help team with UI design and devlopment
• Write high quality code that meets requirements
• Write unit tests to make sure all changes are property tested before hand over to QA
• Participate and conduct peer code reviews
• Create release documentation and prepare respective components for production deployment
The candidate must have BS degree in computer science
and 8+ years software development experience.
• Should have at least 5+ years of experience UI design
• Should have Hands on experience on HTML5,
Rest, JSON, XML, C#., .Net
• Should have at least 3+ years of experience as team
• Should have detailed knowledge of mobile apps
development, design patterns, system architecture.
• Experience developing unit tests and experience with
test driven development
• Should be able to analyze and troubleshoot production
• Experience in collaborative teams using revision control
systems e.g. GIT
• Experience in building and using TIBCO EMS or other
EMS would be an asset.
Specialized Dev eloper ? Expe rt
• Knowledge of credit risk, market Risk and counter party
credit risk would be an asset.
• Should have special interest in improving system
performance and scalability.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS, MS Azure
will be big plus.
• Knowledge of TypeScript, D3.js would be plus
• Working knowledge of testing tools, Mocha Test Café
would be big plus.
• Spark, Kafka, HBase, HDFS would be plus
• Knowledge of Spark, Kafka, HBase, HDFS would be plus
• Knowledge of docker & kubernetes would be plus