Location Address: WFH – Toronto – likely to be hybrid WFH and office once restrictions lift
Contract Duration: 10 months (Possibility for extension or Convert to FTE)
Story Behind the Need:
Business group: In charge of delivering process and people change to the technology department.
Project: The Transformation Operations Specialist will support programs in building key operational processes to enable the program’s overall strategy. The successful candidate will support, implement and monitor the most important strategic change programs operationally. This includes the delivery as well as the implementation, reporting and change management.
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a high performing team in the bank that sets the precedent for the culture that the bank is leading towards. Engaging and fulfilling, this resource will have the opportunity to leave a large presence and impact on the work that is achieved.
Typical Day in Role:
– Coordinate the work of many project team members across multiple geographies, time zones, and departments to ensure operational support remains on schedule.
– Deliver high-quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy, completeness, monitoring progress against the operational requirements and KPI’s
– Proactively identify, track, and resolve issues, risks and dependencies associated with day-to-day activities; leading risk mitigation planning and communication to project sponsors/stakeholders; Escalate issues accordingly
– Document and deliver project KPI’s, deliverables, and milestones
– Deliver communication & change management plans to ensure successful operational execution and benefits realization.
– Present and Communicate to stakeholders at all levels. Effectively manage stakeholder expectations at all levels.
– Extract, consolidate and analyze information from multiple sources for stakeholder updates
– Excellent organizational and communication skills to help ensure all initiatives maintain momentum against the background of changing and occasionally conflicting priorities.
– Demonstrates passion for project delivery, data-driven, analysis, operational support and continual learning while fostering a positive working environment within the project teams.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3-5 years of IT and/or business industry work experience
2) Experience creating financial reports, data analysis and project status documentation
3) Intermediate + Knowledge of business tools such as Office 365, Power BI
4) Technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines, technologies, and processes including project execution (waterfall and/or agile), process improvement, change planning, digital transformation
5) Excellent communication skills both oral and written are a must
1) JIRA, Sharepoint
2) Intermediate + Spanish language skills and/or cultural understanding of business principles in Latin America are assets.
– Excellent communication- oral and written
– Must be Empathetic
– Takes ownership for their work end to end
– Be able to hit the ground running
– Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
Degrees or certifications:
Education in Business, Operations, Processes, Administration or related field – experience is more important