Job Title: Transaction and Market Risk Analyst
Location Address: Toronto – WFH
Contract Duration: 7 months
This request is for multi-Year programs that deal with outstanding compliance and regulatory issues, audit findings or issues that regulators have.
Project: TPRM Program has 11 workstreams – Uplift of TPRM system is the project– involve workflows, new control functions, higher level of risk assessment.
Candidate Value Proposition: High Visibility Program – has regulatory oversight that the CEO chairs. Dynamic working group dedicated with regular interactions with team.
Typical Day in Role:
-Conducting risk assessment activities
-High risk contracts – providing concierge service to move them through the TPRM cycle
-Maintaining folder for high risk contract and providing reporting.
-Helping contract owners navigate systems/assessment in the systems
-Communication with contract owner or control functions/risk domain
– Liaising with groups in the US
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3-5 Years Minimum – Relevant experience in Risk Management and Third-Party Risk Management
2) 3-5 Years Microsoft Office Experience – proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
3) Excellent Communication Skills – written and verbal
1) Bilingual in Spanish – Preferred
2) Reporting Experience
3) Legal Training Experience
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or a related field