Location Address: Toronto – Currently WFH
Contract Duration: 6/7 – 3/30/22
Story Behind the Need
This role leads the implementation activities of the consumer protection workstream training solutions, and acts as a central hub to ensure alignment between all respective groups that support training design, development and LMS implementation. This role ensures all activities follow governing regulations and the Bank’s policies and procedures.
Candidate Value Proposition: An opportunity to be part of a fast paced project that is really important to the Bank and its customers. The work will be very team oriented with all roles working together to build the appropriate training. The work will demand an agility factor as there will be opportunities (planned and unplanned) to pivot from the expected course of action, and demand creative thinking to find alternate ways to meet the training expectation in a fast and effective way.
Typical Day in Role:
– Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
– Responsible for leading workstream training program(s) through the ADDIE training methodology – design, development, testing and implementation phases of the English and French courses in accordance with established bank guidelines standards.
– Owns the training project schedule, status reporting, minute taking, issue and risk identification.
– Makes recommendations to mitigate risks and initiates appropriate discussions to close them.
– Ensures project alignment with the Consumer Protection Change Management and/or respective business and change teams regarding communication/ distribution of job aids, manuals and guides
– Collaborates with the Consumer Protection Learning Management Technologist to ensure successful execution of training programs in accordance with established guidelines and standards
– Collaborates with the Vendor design and development teams and their project managers to ensure a smooth working relationship
– Provides leadership and guidance to training program implementation teams, ensuring alignment with established guidelines and standards
– Understands how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3-5 years of experience designing and developing training programs
2) Strong knowledge of training ADDIE methodology, theories and training practices
3) Strong understanding of the importance of organizational structure and internal dynamics
4) 3-5 years – Strong project management skills and ability to support deadlines
5) Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
1) Certification in adult education
2) Spanish and/or French language skills are an asset
Soft Skills Required:
1) Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced environment
2) Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple priorities
Degrees: • Post-secondary Degree in Human Resources or Business or related field